- Includes slicer disc, shredding disc, new chopping blade, detachable stem, spatula, and recipe/instruction book
- Brushed Stainless Steel housing for enhanced durability
- Lexan work bowl virtually shatterproof, dishwasher-safe
- Speed automatically adjusts to ensure proper dough consistency; does not include DVD and the blade
- One-piece Supreme wide mouth feed tube holds whole fruits and vegetables
CHEF SOPHIE’S REVIEW-5 Stars
I love the Cuisinart DLC-2009CHBMY Prep 9 9-Cup Food Processor, Brushed Stainless because it is a really great product for me to use as a chef. This a great product to have in your kitchen and it makes life easier when it comes to shredding, grinding, sharpening, and a lot more. Since I bought this product it hasn’t caused me problems and it still works great. This is why I rate it 5 stars and highly recommend for people to purchase it too.
With its powerful motor, this convenient food processor quickly and easily slices, dices, chops, and purees, helping to reduce prep time in the kitchen. The appliance comes with a large 9-cup work bowl that makes it easy to create an entire meal from scratch. The unit’s extra-large one-piece feed tube accommodates whole fruits and vegetables and allows for continuous processing. Accessories include a stainless-steel medium slicing disc (4 mm), a stainless-steel shredding disc, a chopping/mixing blade, and a detachable disc stem, plus a plastic spatula, and a recipe/instruction book. The unit’s compact build means it will fit comfortably on any countertop, and its brushed stainless finish adds a touch of elegance to any modern kitchen. All removable parts clean up easily by hand or in the dishwasher. The food processor measures 9-1/2 by 7 by 13 inches and carries a three-year limited warranty with a 10-year limited warranty on the motor.