- V-Grip Bottom for use on edge or counter
- High-quality metals with a range of color tones
- Soft grip handle for comfort and control
- Does not sharpen serated edge blades
- Easy to use. The product may have copper brazing/solder used to bond two metals together.
CHEF SOPHIE’S REVIEW- 4 Stars
Two years ago I bought this KitchenIQ 50009 Edge Grip 2 Stage Knife Sharpener, Black. It’s priceless and works good. It sharpened my knives, but not as well. It doesn’t sharp all kind of knives, compared to this expensive electric (Chef’s Choice Model 151 Stainless Steel Universal Electric Knife Sharpener ) based on customer reviews. The ( KitchenIQ 50009 Edge Grip 2 Stage Knife Sharpener, Black ) is good and convenient for family and I use it in my kitchen. This is the reason why I rated this product 4 stars.