- TOTAL 48 CUPS - 48 round silicone baking cups packed in ONE set. Bake enough cupcakes at a time, no need to wait for the baking cups washed and then re-bake. It includes 4 rainbow colors (red/orange/blue/green), 12 pcs per color, your kids would love our baking cups too.
- PREMIUM QUALITY & ULTRA DURABLE - Made of non-toxic, FDA compliant and BPA free silicone, heat resistant up to 480°F, completely safe to be used in freezer, oven & microwave. Our silicone baking cups / cupcake liners are designed to withstand thousands times' usage, totally a money saver!
- PERFECT SIZE - Each baking cup measures 2.76" dia. (top) x 1.3" tall, and 1.69" dia. (bottom). Standard size and sturdy shape holder - baking like a PRO!
- EASY TO CLEAN - Non-stick, spotless & odor resistant feature ensures the silicone baking cups / molds very easy to clean. Simply rinse them in warm soapy water or place in dishwasher after use!
- SPECIAL PRICE - Premium silicone baking cups at this SUPER-LOW price for a LIMITED TIME ONLY. Please search "chefaith kitchen utensil" for other special-offer products sold by Chefaith.
(as of 05/31/2023 07:31 UTC - Details)
CHEF SOPHIE’S REVIEW-4.5 Stars
According to customers reviews this product (Chefaith 48-Pcs Reusable Silicone Baking Cups, Cupcake Liners, Muffin Cups [48 Round Cups with 4 Rainbow Colors] – Non-Stick, Heat Resistant) is really great for baking. The reason why I rated 4.5 stars is because I’m not personally experienced with it. 99% customers rated it 5 stars. Perfect for muffins, cupcakes, and you can use it inside school lunch boxes to keep food separated. They work great, no paper waste, customers even made quiches with this product. Customers highly recommend this product to anyone.
8 Replies to “Chefaith 48-Pcs Reusable Silicone Baking Cups, Cupcake Liners, Muffin Cups [48 Round Cups with 4 Rainbow Colors] – Non-Stick, Heat Resistant (Up to 480°F) Mini Cake Baking Molds, Food Grade”
I have similar baking cups and they are great, although I wouldn’t give them 5 stars myself. Maybe 4. My problem with them is that they tip over and squish a bit if you aren’t careful when moving them. I have learned though to just place them on a cookie sheet in the oven… problem solved! 🙂
I like using them when I bake muffins for my kids, as I don’t have to have a paper liner in them, which they find hard to peel. This is a good product! Nicely reviewed!
Thanks Marlaine for let me know your experience with them.
My daughter-in-law would love these as she bakes a lot. They have a reasonable price tag and are re-useable. They’d make a great Christmas gift. Thanks for the post.
You’re welcome Gaylene I’m glad you found this information useful.
These cup cake cases are a great idea and such nice colours. reat that they are reusable, no waste!
That is true thanks dawn.
I have no doubt in my mind that these baking cups are good. I do bake a lot especially muffins and are always interested in equipment for my baking.
But I have a question for you.
Wouldn’t be less expensive to buy cupcake molds that you can wash in the washing machine?
As I said, I bake a lot and think it would be rather expensive to use molds that you can’t use more than once.
Hi Tove Yes I think you will save more money and long lasting if you purchase this type of cupcake. Here read about this product ( PREMIUM QUALITY & ULTRA DURABLE – Made of non-toxic, FDA compliant and BPA free silicone, heat resistant up to 480°F, completely safe to be used in freezer, oven & microwave. Our silicone baking cups / cupcake liners are designed to withstand thousands times’ usage, totally a money saver)
I hope this information help you.